Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, May 25, 2009

ANDREWCALOF.COM HAS LAUNCHED!

And we are officially a go! After a year or so of friends and family telling me to do so, I have finally launched www.andrewcalof.com as my photography website and I have to say, I'm quite happy with it...well, so far! As you might imagine, it didn't happen over night. I've been working hard for the past couple weeks getting the site off the ground. Want to thank showitsites.com for their wonderful templates and troubleshooting. Their company truly makes it easy for anyone who might be thinking of launching their own website. The site may change a little here-and-there, but as for layout, I think I'll stick with the current look. Hope you dig.

So you are probably asking yourself, what will I be blogging about? That's a good question and I'm fairly new to this whole blog thing so bare with me. Well, the blog will primarily focus on things that are interesting to me both personally and professionally -- photography, movies, music, art, architecture, tennis, etc. I'll write when I can and hopefully it will add a little value to your day.

So those of you that are reading now, please visit often and tell your friends and family to come check me out.

-Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment