Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

TENNIS ANYONE?

Lets talk tennis people. Wimbledon started Monday and Roger Federer is hoping to capture his record-breaking 15th grand slam title. Oh Snap! The kicker, no Rafael Nadal in the draw. He announced early last week he'd be pulling out because of tendonitis in his knees. Will Pete Sampras book his ticket today, I just don't know, but the draw is wide open for Roger.

Who will actually challenge Roger on grass? My guess is nobody, nada, zilch, but, and a big one, both Djokovic and Tsonga are floating on Federer's side of the draw. Most notably though is the gun slinging French Open Runner-Up Robin Soderling, who could face Roger in the fourth round. Murray, Del Potro, and Rodick are all on the other side of the draw, hoping to get a crack at Federer in the finals. I'll tell you one thing, it doesn't look like the finals will be anything as great as last years between Rafa and Rog, maybe the best match in tennis history.

I guess well find out come July 5th. Pete, if I were you, I'd charter that jet today.

No comments:

Post a Comment