Flash Required to view this area.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

I STILL HAVE A SOUL - short video

Not often enough do I come across something with enough heart and soul that truly inspires me - stories that are about the human spirit, that bring out the best in what we as people are capable of. This short video came to my attention yesterday, and was blown away at the just the amount of emotion it evokes - that if you want something bad enough, if you want to make a change in your life, you will stop at nothing to get there...it's powerful stuff. I love how it plays with the expectation that when you meet this character you've already formed an opinion about who he is, but by the end of the story, it turns out to be something completely different. As well, the underplaying medley only strengthens that emotional drive that is breathtaking. Anyway, check it out...

HBO "I Still Have A Soul" from Paradise Square Films on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment