Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, October 25, 2010

SYLVIE RAIN IN OJAI

It's been a special few days with my family. Amanda had booked a night up in Ojai a few months back for my birthday weekend and it was finally upon us. I was excited to head to one of our favorite places on earth - weather turned out to be a bit crummy but we managed for the most part. For you photog geeks, I bought a new 85mm f/1.8 a few weeks ago and I was excited to put it to use. Though most of the time, I had the 24-70mm f/2.8 on the mount which is my go to lens...frickin love it! Nice and fast and versatile.

Anyway, we took Little Syl went on her first trip to the pumpkin patch at Boccali's. Bobby, we weren't able to work in a strawberry shortcake but we did have a ton of fun. Just ask Syl what she did Saturday night...oh she'll tell ya. She literally changes before my eyes every day - it's wild! So I've been playing around with making these quick cutting, almost stop motion looking short videos, to try and capture Sylvie from moment to moment. Check out the latest and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. Andrew,
    Amazing! I love what you did with this video. What a great way to showcase little Sylvie and showoff all her little moments! You have a beautiful family!
    Take care,
    Kris Naruko

    ReplyDelete