Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, January 24, 2011

SYLVIE'S BIRTHDAY EXTRAVAGANZA...AND MORE!

My girl is one! Before Amanda and I know it, she's going to be driving a car, asking for money, and wanting to stay out past her curfew. Wait wait wait, just hold on a second. She's one. Settle the f**k down!

It all started last Tuesday, January 18th when we showered Sylvie with presents early in the morning...I think she got what was happening...I think. From there, the circus came to town...Lee, Michael, Dakota, Shiloh, Susan, Don, Alan, and Melissa...it was messy and chaotic - in the best of ways, all of us together having fun just enjoying. We got to celebrate my sister Melissa's birthday as well Friday night at Maggiano's. The food just kept on coming and never stopped. Saturday was the party at Gymboree in Sherman Oaks - honestly it was the only place to be for all you insider Hollywood types. If you weren't on the list, you didn't get in...and no plus ones! The party didn't stop there. After party at Casa del Calof in WeHo, opening presents and eating left over Maggiano's and Cuvee from earlier that afternoon. And of course birthday cake. Sunday was breakfast at Jerry's Deli...total shit show, took 45 mins to get food, and then off to the park between San Vincente and Robertson - brothas trash talking on the basketball court, homeless people on the sidewalk, and a birthday party at the center of all of it... just another day in West Hollywood if I might say.

It was an unbelievable weekend. Amanda and I were so happy that our family made the long trek to California. It was perfect.

I leave you with a few pics from over the weekend. Shots on the D3, D300s and even my camera phone. Let's see if you can distinguish the difference. And yes, I took the final picture...it's called magic!













No comments:

Post a Comment