Flash Required to view this area.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

HOLLYWOOD

A little over a month ago we made the trip to Chicago, in and out under 48 hours, but I spent some quality time with my nephew Dakota, just the two of us playing Michael Jackson: The Experience on his Wii...kid has got mad skills. He's a die hard MJ fan. In fact for Halloween, he went as Michael, but not just any old get-up, he specifically wanted the "last curtain call" costume, red jacket, black pants, penny loafers, white sequined glove, and aviator sunglasses...hot. We played some of Michael's tunes in the upstairs loft and it was like he was channelling Michael from the dead. Kid can move so I whipped out my D300s and began shooting. I promised him I'd cut together the footage into a music video. Well, here it is...

Ladies and Gentlemen, may I introduce Dakota B to all of you and the world. Hit it!



Hollywood from Andrew Calof on Vimeo.

1 comment: