Flash Required to view this area.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

LACMA SESSION

Two postings in one day...I'm on fire.

I've wanted to do this shoot literally since Sylvie was born - I've been waiting 15 months. It was a tough shoot though as little Sylvie wouldn't stop moving. She was obsessed with trying to escape Amanda and I. We had to have someone in front and behind her as she tried to ditch us! No kidding!

Amanda had taken Sylvie to the park around 415. I told them I'd pick them up around 5 but got side tracked getting caught up on Hansel & Gretel dailies. But we swung over to LACMA around 545 to get some nice light. It's so much fun over there - beautiful landscaping, green grass to take a nap in, people hanging out having an early cocktail. This particular installation is amazing. You might have caught it in No String Attached when Natalie Portman and Ashton Kutcher go on their date. Anyway, it's an interesting space, all these beautiful street lamps that create a great depth of field. At night it's all lit up.

Here are some from the day. We'll definitely be going back soon as she gets older and next time into the actual museum!







No comments:

Post a Comment