Flash Required to view this area.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

AHH, MINNESOTA AT ITS BEST

There is something very special about Minnesota during the summer time. In fact, when I tell people about where I'm from, I tell them there isn't a better place to be for June, July and August. Amanda, Sylvie and I were home this past weekend to celebrate our sixth anniversary. Yep, six years. Ask her what she got me and what I got her! It was another jam packed weekend with guests coming and going, swimming at Pap and Susu's, walks around the lake, Wimbledon watching, playtime at Zade's, off to the park...you name it we did it. Though all I begged for was a Dairy Queen Blizzard and sadly, we didn't make it this trip. Oh well, next time I guess.

Here is a sneak peak at the weekend - some shots that I think define my favorite place at it's best.



No comments:

Post a Comment