Flash Required to view this area.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER - MORE TENNIS

Can't help but look for inspiration each and every day - whether you see an amazing piece of art, watch a great movie, close your eyes and face the sun, feel the warmth on your face, wherever you can get it, just get it.

So it's late at night and I'm wandering Sam Jones' website (http://www.samjonespictures.com/#), looking for inspiration and find some. He's just a brilliant photographer not to mention his classic choice in music. Got me thinking I should really get back to some of those photos I was editing last week while I was out at UCLA. And plus a bunch of friends have been asking, "where the f*ck are those photos..."

I'm only so so happy with them. But knock yourself out.







No comments:

Post a Comment