Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

STEVE JOBS 1955-2011

I remember buying my first mac in college. My dad doesn't know but I used a bunch of my savings to buy it! In the spring of 2002, I remember going to the DoIt Center in Madison Wisconsin to pick up my MacBook Pro - I had ordered it online through their website. It was a very exciting day and I was also getting a discounted version of Final Cut Pro 3. Awesome. The box was so cool and I couldn't believe I was actually getting a Mac. From that day forward, I was hooked. I took it everywhere, editing this short documentary I was doing for my dear friend Danny Westerman about his tennis career at UW. It was so cool. I remember lugging it to College Library wand watching all the latest movie trailers at apple.com/trailers. Again, so cool. Now, almost ten years later, I still use a Mac and will always use one. Anyway, that's my story, thought I'd share. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment