Flash Required to view this area.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

YEAR IN PHOTOS 2011

It's been a year - where to even begin? I can honestly say, it's been the best year of my life. Sylvie is so full of character, energy and life...it's incredible - I think it's even rubbing off on me and those that know me well, that's a good thing. My wife is incredible, my best friend in the world. I don't know where I'd be without her. She's let me realize my dream...I hope she says the same about me.

We saw friends and family, went to a wedding or two. We traveled, whether it was across the pond to Malta, down to New Orleans, over to the Windy City, quick getaways to Ojai, and of course back home to little old Minnesota where it all started. With that said, we definitely get it done and get on our share of planes. This coming year, little Sylvie gets her own seat - oh boy!

We celebrated each others success, met new friends, started new adventures, closed the door on old ones. We laughed, cried, cheered, pouted, argued, played, sang, skyped, smiled, etc...

I made six movies - six frickin movies. Broke bread with fancy celebrities - two of the biggest movie stars in the world, flew on private jets, had fancy meals, went to war, cut countless sizzle reels, and somehow came out the other side. I did all right I guess, but who is honestly keeping score...I'm a kid in a candy store.

I've realized what my favorite sound in the whole world is - Sylvie's voice. It's the greatest, so sweet, the way she puts an S on the end of every word, it just works. She is an angel.

So what about 2012??? Well, honestly, I hope it's more of the same. A new house with more space would be nice - it's good to set goals!

With that said, here is the year in photos from where I sat... I hope you enjoy the journey as much as I did this past year.

Evolution of Sylvie










Amanda & Sylvie




Family












Getsug/Taillon Wedding





Tennis


Sylvie & Friends



Places









Just Because...


Self-Portrait


Also, here are some of the leading news outlets year in photos as well.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2011/12/25/sunday-review/2011-pictures-of-the-year.html

http://www.boston.com/travel/gallery/reuters_images_of_the_year_2011/

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/1112/pictures-of-the-year/content.1.html

http://lightbox.time.com/time-pictures-of-the-year-2011/

2 comments:

  1. You are a blessed man my friend! I hope you have a wonderful 2012 filled with continued love and laughter! P.S. Of course Amanda thinks the same way about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this post. AMAZING photos. Thank you again for taking such gorgeous photos at our wedding! All the best to you, Amanda, and Sylvie!

    ReplyDelete