Flash Required to view this area.

Friday, April 26, 2013

ESTELLA LAKE CALOF

At 721am, April 24th, we welcomed Ms. Estella Lake into the world. Not as crazy a story from three years ago, though still quite the experience. It was rather quick, Amanda having been to the big dance once before.  As the middle of the night turned to morning, we had another beautiful daughter - already sweet, tempered, and calm.  Amanda was a star, never wavering, always strong - I love her.  It was yet another incredible day in this journey called life. Amanda and I are so extremely happy, Sylvie to call herself a big sister, and for everyone's kind wishes.

As for the name, it stems from one of our favorite stories, Great Expectations, the stunning and seductive Estella. We fell in love with it and the name stuck with us all these years, I'm sure she'll break a few hearts down the road.

I'll spare you the docudrama of the day, as my camera captured pretty much the entire milestone.  Though I will leave with a few frames that I hope express my feelings of joy and excitement that will last a life time.










No comments:

Post a Comment