Flash Required to view this area.

Friday, March 19, 2010

OJAI BOUND!

Forgive me, for its been eight weeks since my last confession...Well you know what? Bring it! Do you ever feel like you need a day just for yourself, to totally turn off and just find your center again? Well, the day has finally come. It's only been eight short weeks since our little Sylvie came into the world and we figured we'd get her acclimated with our favorite place in So. Cal...the Ojai Valley Inn. Just up the 101 an off shoot down Hwy 33, there's a little bit of paradise that has come all too familiar to Amanda and I, a tradition if you will. In fact, I've watched the last two Wimbledon Men's Tennis Finals from my hotel room which I've come to call my fortnight castle. Tomorrow we are off to meet a couple friends, lay by the pool, eat some great food at Suzanne's, maybe a great massage from the spa, and definitely a few walks with the D3 close at hand.

Though we'll only be gone for about 24 hours, I couldn't be more excited to rejuvenate the creative spirits. Been working my ass of the last couple weeks and a day away from the hoopla always feels great. I've been shooting a ton of frames of little Sylvie of course, but I haven't taken the camera beyond the front door in quite some time. I've been confined to our comfy cozy condo and don't even know what a ND filter is anymore! Anyway, I hope to find the creative inspiration to propel me into the next few months and capture some amazing shots that I can print on my new Epson 3800 printer (thanks Alysia!). I guess we'll see what tomorrow brings. Love you Syl.

No comments:

Post a Comment