Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

HEDGES & CROLL WEDDING - OJAI, CALIFORNIA!

I can't believe the weekend has come and gone. An amazing and beautiful blur...at least that is the way I remember it. From the serene drive up to beautiful Ojai, the amazing groom's dinner at Boccali's as the sun set over the trees in the west, to a momentous ceremony where there wasn't a dry eye after Bobby and Hillary exchanged their own vows, followed by a reception set underneath the stars that will forever be cemented in my memory.

Bobby and Hillary are two of the most righteous and beautiful people I know. I am grateful to have them both as friends. Bobby and I go back 12 years and as he likes to say...I'm his "newest" friend. It's an honor that I will take with me for the rest of my life to know that I am in his company. Thank you Bobby and Hillary for letting me take part in your most joyous moment in life. I love you both. So much more I want to say, but ahhhhhhh...I have to read two scripts tonight!

Here are a few of my favorites from the weekend. Thank you to my camera assistant, 'LOVEY' for taking pictures while I was standing up for Bobby!









No comments:

Post a Comment