Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, August 2, 2010

The Many Different Faces of Sylvie Rain

6 months! Can you frickin' believe it! I was talking to my dad the other night telling him that it feels like I've only known life with Sylvie Rain in it. It's the greatest feeling on earth. She is one of a kind.

Lately, she has been the most charismatic little thing, so many ranges of emotion that it is just amazing to watch her transform before my eyes.

This last weekend I had everything and anything to do. With six to seven movies literally all on the verge of going in the next few months, my life has been flipped up side down. I had no idea how I was going to cram it all - the notes, the reading, this and that but somehow it all got done...and the best part, I even found a little time to shoot some frames of Sylvie. Amanda was at the gym and with Sylvie between naps, I knew my time was limited. My little subject though was such a character. She was a total professional and ready for her close up. Here are few...enjoy!






The Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment