Flash Required to view this area.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

WHERE-O WHERE-O WHERE IS LILLIE?

My darling Sylvie will be seven months old on Tuesday! Holy Shnikes. Already have the birthday party extravaganzas that Amanda and I so clearly heard about been popping off every few weekends. I have to admit, they are a lot of fun. It's like I'm 13 all over again, on the bar/bat mitzvah scene, wondering what the theme will be that Saturday night! I mean the music, the food, the people, the daddy's, the mommy's, the decorations, the party favors, and of course the cake...oh my goodness I'm spent!

Which brings me to Sylive's dear friend Lillie Lainer, who had her first birthday today. Yay Lillie! She's a little button that girl, blond hair, blue eyes, sweet like watermelon. Just a small affair - about 25 or so kiddala x 1.5 parents! The food was fantastic, the band rocked out to classic anthems that really made it fun for the adults. Kids...you'll appreciate it some day when you are older...it's just better music then that garbage that is on the air these days.

Anyway, it was a wonderful wonderful party. Marisa & Arik - you hit it out of the park. Here are a few highlights. Enjoy.










Happy B-Day Lillie. BTW, my daughter looks like she's from the 20s - she's timeless, like Marion Cotillard!

No comments:

Post a Comment