Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

I HAVE A SLIGHT OBSESSION!


I have a crush on a new camera and unless I win the lottery, I'll probably never own one! The Leica M9 has been out for quite some time and frankly, I'm a little obsessed. I find myself googling the word 'leica' with the hope of the camera literally jumping out of the screen and into my lap (never gonna happen). I sometimes find my way to YouTube watching videos about the M9, looking for a super slick deal on Amazon, to hopefully getting lucky on some certified dealer website. But it never happens. In fact, no matter where you look, the camera is 7K new or used, and that's just for the body alone! Are you frickin kidding me! And even if I was to win the lottery, a 50m lens will still run you another 2K. So I guess I'm going to have to start a donation bin or something. If anyone wants to donate to my M9 slush fund, please don't hesitate. Cash, credit card, personal check are all accepted. In the meantime, my Leica D-Lux will have to satisfy the fix.

2 comments:

  1. Andrew, the Leica factory is in my neighborhood in Germany! Looks like a very serious operation they have going on over here. They make great cameras and I am jealous of yours!
    Love your blog and reading about your sweet daughter!
    xo,
    Erica

    ReplyDelete