Flash Required to view this area.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

PICK-UP TRUCK IN A CORNFIELD...LITERALLY!

In the video I posted of Sylvie last month from Ojai, you might have caught this photo for a split second if you didn't blink. Strangely enough, it's one of my favorites from the weekend. And to be honest, I got kind of lucky...the hayride was approaching this truck in the middle of a cornfield and I only had a moment to get my camera off my lap, point and shoot. I eye-balled framing it up and since I was on shutter priority at f/16, at least I'd have great depth of field. I was able to get off three frames. Anyway, i love how the truck is framed, almost like its coming out of the picture. I did some small tweaks in CS3, but for the most part, what you see is what I got. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment