Flash Required to view this area.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

WIDE ANGLE PUERTO RICO

Been over a month since my last post, feels just like yesterday it was July 4th and we were off in San Diego, Coronado Island enjoying time away from Los Angeles. Wish I would've had time to post some of those photos. Before I knew it though, I was off to Puerto Rico for three weeks to work on one of our films. Was an incredible experience and I couldn't have asked to be surrounded by such creative and smart individuals doing what they do best - acting, writing, directing, producing, shooting, lighting, everything.

Though it was tough, I did manage to find time between shooting and see the island. For some reason, I found myself shooting more wide angles then tight. I guess the island was trying to tell me something - beautiful landscapes, the ocean, and amazing skylines. Leica M9 in hand, felt that I was able to capture some interesting shots.  Take a look.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment